Sign up for the Abwiz Bio Newsletter to get actionable advice and exclusive deals direct to your inbox.
Phospho-Histone H3 (Ser10) (4B6) rabbit mAb PE conjugate
Customers Also Viewed
|Description||Histone H3 is one of the five main histone proteins involved in chromatin structure modification in eukaryotic cells. Histone proteins are highly post-translationally modified, including acetylation, phosphorylation, methylation and ubiquitination. Phospho histone H3 is the most extensively modified of the five histones. Phospho histone H3 is primarily acetylated at Lys9, 14, 18 and 23. Acetylation of H3 at Lys9 appears to have a dominant role in histone deposition and chromatin assembly in some organisms. Phosphorylation at Ser10, Ser28 and Thr11 of histone H3 is tightly correlated with chromosome condensation during both mitosis and meiosis. The term "Histone H3" alone is purposely ambiguous in that it does not distinguish between sequence variants or modification state.|
|Cross Reactivity||Predicted to work with mouse, rat and other homologues.|
|Formulation||1X PBS, 0.09% NaN3, 0.2% BSA|
|Immunogen||A synthetic phospho-peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser10 of human phospho histone H3|
|Recommended Usage||1- 0.1 µg/ml. Optimum concentration should be determined by the user.|
|References||1. Rosenfeld JA, et al. (2009) BMC Genomics 10: 143.
2. Lachner M et al. (2001) Nature 410: 116–20.
3. Hansen JC, et al. (1998) Biochemistry 37: 17637-41.
4. Strahl BD and Allis, CD (2000) Nature 403: 41-45.
5. Cheung P, et al. (2000) Cell 103: 263-271.
6. Bernstein BE, and Schreiber SL (2002) Chem. Biol. 9, 1167-1173.
7. Thorne AW, et al. (1990) Eur. J. Biochem. 193: 701-713.
8. Hendzel MJ, et al. (1997) Chromosoma 106: 348-360.
9. Goto H, et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274: 25543-25549.
10. Preuss U, et al. (2003) Nucleic Acids Res. 31: 878-885.
Flow cytometric analysis of Hela cells secondary antibody only negative control (blue) or untreated (red) or treated with nocodazole (green) using Phospho-Histone H3 (Ser10) APC conjugated antibody at 0.05 ug/mL HisH3S10-4B6. Cat. #2064.
Phospho-Chk1 (Ser317) (F10) rabbit mAbCatalog#: 2151
Phospho-RelB (Ser552) (A7) rabbit mAb FITC conjugateCatalog#: 2208
Phospho-Rb (Ser807/811) (D9) rabbit mAbCatalog#: 2051
Phospho-Stat1 (Tyr701) (3E6) rabbit mAb PE conjugateCatalog#: 2222