Anti-PLXDC2 (3B8) rabbit mAb Conformation specific
Plexin domain containing protein 2 (PLXDC2), a cell surface transmembrane protein, is expressed in many tissues including haemotopoeitc stem cells, neural stem cells, pluripotent stem cells, and tumor cells. PLXDC2 may play an important role in neuronal growth, stem cell development, angiogenesis, and cancer cell growth. Recently PLXDC2 was reported a good cell surface marker as human haemotopoetic stem cells (1).
PLXDC2 has been reported as a receptor for pigment epithelium derived factor (PEDF) (2) or as an activating ligand for adhesion G-protein coupled receptor D1 (Adgrd1) (3). Also PLXDC2 was thought as a novel interaction partner and an entry receptor for rhesus monkey rhadinovirus (RRV) 4). The gene expression level of PLXDC2 was elevated in the peripheral blood of stroke patients (5) or in mouse bone marrow-derived macrophages in response to Helicobacter pylori (6). The protease BACE1 (β-Site APP Cleaving Enzyme), a major drug target in Alzheimer's disease, cleaves the amyloid precursor protein (APP) as well as PLXDC2 as one of several other substrates (7).
- Sakuma C. et al. Western blotting of native proteins from agarose gels Biotechniques Apr 6 (2022).
- Akuta T. et al. A new method to characterize conformation-specific antibody by a combination of agarose native gel electrophoresis and contact blotting. Antibodies 11(2), 36. (2022).
- Phospho-NFKB p65 (Ser536) (B7) rabbit mA...Catalog #: 2391
- Phospho-Ask1 (Ser83) (G4) rabbit mAb FIT...Catalog #: 2098
- Phospho-Histone H2A.X (Ser139) (1E4) rab...Catalog #: 2231
- Phospho-c-Cbl (Tyr700) (E1) rabbit mAb F...Catalog #: 2323
|Cross Reactivity||Predicted to work with mouse, rat and other homologues.|
|Formulation||1×PBS, 0.05% (w/v) Proclin300|
|Recommended Usage||ELISA 1:5000~10000 Native-Western blotting, 1:1000-2000|
|Pseudonyms||TEM7R, 1200007L24Rik, 5430431D22Rik|
|References||1. Tanaka Y et al 2021 bioRXiv Sep 27: 2021.09.27.461900v1.doi: 10.1101/2021.09.27.461900.
2. Cheng G et al. 2014 Elife. 3:e05401
3. Bianchi E et al 2021 Nat Commun. 2021 12(1):1251.
4. Großkopf AK et al. 2021 PLoS Pathog. 17(3):e1008979
5. O'Connell GC et al. 2017 Genom Data. Sep 14:47-52.
6. Tubau-Juni N, et al 2020 Sci. Rep. 10(1):11506.
7. Dislich B et al. 2015 Cell Proteomics. 10:2550-63.
Cannabinoid Receptor (CB1) (H6) rabbit mAbCatalog #: 2521
Anti-PLXDC2 (4G3) rabbit mAb PE ConjugateCatalog #: 2532
Human/Mouse Myl9/12 (F6) rabbit mAbCatalog #: 1151
Anti-PLXDC2 (4G3) rabbit mAb Biotin ConjugateCatalog #: 2535