Phospho-CrkL (Tyr207) (G4) rabbit mAb SureLight488 Conjugate
Catalog #: 2095
20 μL is enough antibody for at least 20 Western blots.
Customers Also Viewed
- SARS-CoV-2 Nucleoprotein (NP) (84C4a) ra...Catalog #: 2486
- Phospho-Jak1 (Tyr1022/1023) (F11) rabbit...Catalog #: 2413
- Phospho-Shp1 (Tyr536) (2A7) rabbit mAb P...Catalog #: 2352
- SARS-CoV-2 Nucleoprotein (NP) (75G5a) ra...Catalog #: 2482
CrkL (v-Crk sarcoma virus CT10 oncogene-like protein) is an adaptor protein composed of one Src Homology 2 (SH2) and two Src Homology 3 (SH3) domains separated by flexible linker sequences that act as building blocks to assemble multiprotein complexes (1). The Crk adaptor proteins (Crk and CrkL) constitute an integral part of a network of essential signal transduction pathways in humans and other organisms that act as major convergence points in tyrosine kinase signaling. CRKL is required for the normal development of multiple tissues that rely on fibroblast growth factor 8 (FGF8). Phosphorylation of Crk on Tyr 221 or CrkL on Tyr 207 causes intramolecular binding of the linker region to the SH2 domain, sequestering the SH2 and SH3N and preventing them from binding target proteins (2,3). Mounting evidence indicates that dysregulation of Crk proteins is associated with human diseases, including cancer and susceptibility to pathogen infections.
|Validated Reactivity||Human, Mouse|
|Cross Reactivity||Predicted to work with mouse, rat and other homologues.|
|Immunogen||A synthetic phospho0peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr207 of human phospho Crkl|
|Formulation||1X PBS, 0.09% NaN3, 0.2% BSA|
|Recommended Usage||For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells or 5 µL per 100 µL of staining volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.|
|Pseudonyms||Crk-like protein; CRKL; v-crk sarcoma virus CT10 oncogene homolog (avian)-like|
|References||(1) ten Hoeve, J., C. Morris, N. Heisterkamp, and J. Groffen. 1993. Isolation and chromosomal localization of CRKL, a human Crk-like gene. Oncogene 82469-2474.
(2) Rosen MK, Yamazaki T, Gish GD, Kay CM, Pawson T, Kay LE: Direct demonstration of an intramolecular SH2-phosphotyrosine interaction in the Crk protein. Nature. 1995, 374: 477-479.
(3) Kobashigawa Y, Sakai M, Naito M, Yokochi M, Kumeta H, Makino Y, Ogura K, Tanaka S, Inagaki F: Structural basis for the transforming activity of human cancer-related signaling adaptor protein CRK. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2007, 14: 503-510.
Flow cytometric analysis of K562 human myelogenous leukemia cells, treated with imatinib and unstained as negative control (blue) or treated with imatinib (red) or treated with pervanadate (green) and stained using Phospho-CRKL (Tyr207) antibody SureLight488 conjugate, CRKLY207-G4. Cat. #2095.
Phospho-CrkL (Tyr207) (G4) rabbit mAbCatalog #: 2091
Phospho-CrkL (Tyr207) (G4) rabbit mAb PE conjugateCatalog #: 2092