Abwiz Bio may use your PI in the following ways:
• To respond to your requests for information, products, or services;
• To administer your account if you have registered on the Site;
• To inform you about our products and services;
• For legal compliance, such as to enforce our legal rights, to comply in good faith with applicable laws, and to protect Site users;
• If you apply for a job via this Site, to consider you for employment; and
• For other general business purposes, such as website management, marketing, advertising, and research and development.
This Site may also collect information that does not identify you personally ("NPI”). Such NPI includes non-personal-information that you choose to provide or post on this Site. NPI collected by this Site may also include information gathered through cookies and pixel tags as described below.
Most web browsers allow you to erase and/or block cookies on your computer, or notify you when a cookie is stored on your computer. Please prefer to your browser’s instructions on these functions. If you choose to disable cookies, please note that you may not be able to take advantage of all of Abwiz Bio Site's features.
Except as provided below, Abwiz Bio will not share PI with third parties unless you have consented to the disclosure. In certain circumstances, Abwiz Bio may share your PI with service providers who need access to your information to provide operational or other support services to Abwiz Bio such as email messaging, data management, database hosting, credit card processing, or shipping services. To ensure the confidentiality and security of your PI, such service providers must agree to safeguard your information. These service providers are also restricted by contract from using your PI in any way other than to provide services for Abwiz Bio.
Abwiz Bio respects your email marketing preferences. You can request removal from our contact list by sending a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Abwiz Bio Attention: Marketing Preferences, 9823 Pacific Heights Blvd., Ste. J, San Diego, CA 92121.
Abwiz Bio protects PI with reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. For example, the sections of this Site that collect sensitive PI use industry-standard secure socket layer encryption (SSL). To take advantage of this SSL, your browser must support encryption protection (found in Internet Explorer release 3.0 and above).
Links to Third Parties
Updated December 01, 2015